How Create Your First Unity Project? Which one you should select 3D or 2D? From where you should take start?

 How Create Your First Unity Project?

 Which one you should select 3D or 2D?

 From where you should take start?




















Course Content

1. How to create your First Unity Project?

2. Which one you should select 3D or 2D?

3. From where you should take start?
















1. How to create your First Unity Project?

How to create your first Unity Project? You can see Tutorials from unity because you are a beginner in game development. When I was a beginner I also use tutorials from YouTube When I make my first game and I started making games without any video because from my first game I learn so much from that video that helped me to make new games. In your first game you will face so many errors. A new game developer will stop because of errors but that errors can make you the best developer because when I was making my second game a face a error but solve it without any video becuase I solve this error in my first game.







2. Which one you should select 3D or 2D?

Which one you should select 3D or 2D? It totally deoends on you because if you want to make games in 3D in future you should take start from 3D but if want to make games in 2D in future you can make games in 2D. I start from 3D because I like 3D games from starting because before game development I was a gamer thats why I take start from 3D. Now its your choice if you want to make both of them its ok no one can stop you if you are a gamer like me than you can make better games and if you are playing a game you can know that what components are used what assets are used. If you want ideas for making games you can visit that site https://www.y8.com/ here almost all of games are made with unity you can take creative ideas from this site.








3. From where you should take start?

From where you should take start? You can take start from making game main character and then its coding if you are making without watching any video or if you are making from video that can be easy for you. If you are making without video for 3D you can take start from making game platfrom and then add rigid body then make main character and code it in my last post I say that in unity we use less code then others so after that make obstacles and code like if character touch it it dies you can also take assets from unity assets store that can make your game more beautiful assets are available for both 2D and 3D and after that make different levels and also starting and ending scencs and if you want to make you game more beautiful add music to player and player jump etc. These same steps for 2D but in 2D that angle is change. 




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment